Say “I do” with a package that’s almost too good to be true: a 2012 wedding-season Saturday, an amazing Gorge venue and an award-winning photographer!
Springhouse Cellar (Hood River) and Benjamin DiCaprio Photography (Portland) are teaming up to offer a package deal for engaged couples still looking to “tie-the-knot” in 2012! The package is being offered at $5000, saving you over $1,000 and checking three very important “to-do”s off your “I do” list: a date, a venue and a photographer. This deeply discounted deal is valid for three wedding season Saturdays – July 7, July 21 and September 8 – and will include venue rental fee for up to 150 people, six hours of award-winning photography, and much more!
• Five Hour Rental of the Entire Venue for up to 150 guests*
• Dinner & Buffet Tables and Chairs (available onsite)
• Dance Floor
• PA System Rental
• Six Hours of Award-Winning Photography in Unlimited Locations
• Personalized Photography Consultation
• High Resolution DVD of Images
• High Resolution Editing, Processing & Print Ready Calibration of Images
• Additional Photography Coverage Hours at a Discounted Rate
For more information or to book this amazing package today, contact Angel Green by
calling 541.308.0700 or email email@example.com.
Dates are subject to availability upon inquiry.
Springhouse Cellar and Benjamin DiCaprio Photography will each present a separate contract
to the bride and groom detailing all other rules, provisions and fees (if applicable). Discount is
not valid if separated.
*Parties with 150 or more persons are encouraged to inquire to learn more about Springhouse
Cellar’s capacity and larger party fees.